View Single Post
Multiply Six by Nine
Kay-Bee sighed, her wig was getting itchy and her high heels were poking into her heels. She stared down the isle of a million videos. what to watch...what to watch.... She tapped her chin, with an eyebrow raised. She heaved an over exaggerated sigh and slumped.
"Stuck Again, KayBee?" The ever annoying Surgas was fast approaching. KayBee put on her best warrior face.
"No!" She slammed back. A sigh followed, "yeeessss…"
"Here, This movie just came out on VHS, you'll love it." Surgas did his best impression of a superman stance, grin and all. If not for his hat, he could have flipped his hair. A hair flip would have definitely completed his heroic act. KayBee purced her lips together. "Water-World?" She looked at the cover, it looked a tad bit cheesy.

"HEY, Don't judge a Movie by it's Cover!" Surgas flipped the case to the backside. "See! Action!" He looked thrilled enough.
KayBee made a benign grin. "I guess That will be my pick for tonight." She slumped her shoulders and grabbed the movie from Surgas's hand. Her feet worse than 2 minutes ago.
"Are you okay? You look worse tonight than most days?"
The concern on his face was almost precious. "Yeeeah, yeah. Just a long day at the office." She stuck her tongue out.
"Ahh, well, I've been meaning to ask you.." He looked at his watch for a moment. "Do you want to try the bar down the block with me?"
KayBee looked at his face, he was pretty sure of himself. She tried her best of a dead-pan expression but he didn't waver. A sigh broke out of her. He's harmless and she knew it. "Fine.. But it's not a date! and your treating me to a cocktail. Not a beer!" His grin was almost cute.
He walked her to the counter, put the new VHS through the scanner, got her loyatly discount and Surgas followed her out.
The walk to the bar was slightly awkward, her legs were starting to hurt along with her toes.
"Don't judge me." She took her shoes off, suddenly Surgas was 4 inches taller than her, she pulled her wig off and shoved it into her purse. Her hair a hot-blonde mess.
"I like it!" The sparkles danced in his eyes. KayBee raised her eyebrow at him. "don't joke with me, I know what I look like at the end of the night- Makeup astray, smelly feet and," She motioned with her hands. "My hair is out of this world."
Surgas opened the door for Kaybee to enter the bar first.
Old Posted 07-01-2018, 08:37 PM Reply With Quote