View Single Post
Addicted to Trisphee
Anna's thoughts wandered as she tightened a knot on their fishing net. "What was your relationship with Victor like? He obviously had a thing for you with those few entries you were the focal of. Did you care about him in that sorta way? Anna stood to her feet nodding appreciatively of her handiwork, a couple of fish had already tangled themselves within their net as she grabbed several bits of sticks and leaves.
She wiped the sweat off her brow as she tied the branches together placing a bit of bait into the snare traps, hoping they would be able to trap a deer along with their fishy rations.
"I hope, we can manage to find even some more rabbit, I'm not a huge fan of fish, I know we shouldn't be picky when it comes to food and surviving, but its just something about the taste and texture that always turns my stomach if I have to eat it for several days.
She waited patiently, watching the fish hop into their netting as the day passed by. She handed Emily a few flasks of water to plan and bring with them.
"I hope she's doing a little better than us, this is taking longer than I had thought... I'm not even sure if we could just find a deer or something we'd be alright." She stared sadly at the trap she had set not far from their set up, nothing had wandered near by in some time now, something she found oddly strange.
Old Posted 06-22-2018, 07:27 AM Reply With Quote