View Single Post
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #27  
Oliver nodded before he headed to the closest hospital, keeping a ear open for the sound of the human's heart beat and his eyes watching his chest rise and fall. “I’ll let him know.” Oliver managed to get to the campus and to where he’d parked his car and then he was off to the hospital. The dark brown haired man had checked the exorcist pockets and found his I.Ds and information that the hospital would need.

Ryan was rushed into the emergency room where doctors tended to him and Oliver told a half truth. “He was hurt in his work… a job with a angry spirit… I found him stumbling outside of the place and I took him here.” Oliver had a feeling that Karla didn’t want to be known for being at the pace…. The human doctors just nodding in understanding… most humans where gullible… and that now worried Oliver...they clearly thought he was human…. And he’d leave it that way for now.
----------------
A jump went through HannaBelle and she inhaled, some blue magic surrounding her pale hand out of instinct at the sudden voice, she hadn’t even heard Karla approach. Letting out a breath the magic faded. “Sweet Circe don’t scare me like that…” the witch sighed as she lowered her magicked hand and then rubbed her hip absentmindedly.

Pink was the color one could see on the pale freckled cheeks that belonged to HannaBelle at the word ‘date’. “I’ve seen people show up for…. Dates…. In worse condition…. You’re fine.” Rubbing the back of her head it was clear the redhead wanted to ask more about what she had seen and heard…. But she was smart enough not to…

Seeing the other’s trouble with hair sticking to things HannaBelle approached her. “Here… if it’s alright… I know a spell that can treat your hair like it’s been washed and cleaned… without any residue left over?” She didn't say that she had made the spell herself.. Painstakingly for her own hair, as her natural hair was massively curly and always got in the way so she used this spell and a straightening spell everyday to keep it all in check.

Once she got the go ahead a soft green glow surrounded her fingertips as she traced the magic over Karla’s hair, from root to tip and then muttered some soft words and stepped back, when the glow left the hair it looked like it was clean and tidy, in Karla’s usual style as well so that was a bonus.

“There’s a good Italian place a few blocks from here...it’s a little known place, human run but they employee anyone willing to work, human or magical.” HannaBelle shrugged as she gathered her bag.
---------------
It was well past midnight and Oliver had texted his parents letting them know he was staying with a friend who had gotten hurt. He was currently sitting in a chair beside Ryan’s hospital bed in a private room, Oliver had paid for everything that needed to be done, including a private room. He knew he wouldn't want other humans to over hear what he would need to talk about with Ryan….

The black haired human now sported a scar over his wounded eye, and Karla had been right in assuming that h would be blind in that eye… the doctors couldn't save it. Oliver sighed to himself and pushed his dark brown hair out of his face.
Old Posted 06-18-2018, 06:33 PM Reply With Quote