View Single Post
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #15  
Vert nodded in agreement, seemingly placated in his curious thoughts over Karla and this ‘gift’. “She does put a lot of weight on herself to do her best. I can guarantee that the enchantments for these parts and the assembly have a 6 year warranty, even after she graduates she will be able to come back and get repairs.” The snake man tucked the signed paper into the pile that would be dealt with today, he set it on the top… partly to piss the dwarf off in a few minutes but it would be worth it.

Yellow eyes watched the strange female go...and the snake man hoped that this female would bring a smile to HannaBelle’s face… it had been a while since Vert had seen his friend smile.
---------------
HannaBelle blinked when she heard the librarians voice… was Karla in the library? Something about a book… a chill ran down her spine when she heard Karla speak to the librarian….it wasn't a pleasant chill.

“Don’t call me that!” There was clearly a blush in the redheads voice as she gripped her phone a pink blush over taking her pale and freckled face. “I’m not fascinating… I’m just a average witch that happened to give you directions the night before.” She said with a frown, the blush still clear in her voice, before she could say no to the dinner idea the line went dead when Karla hung up.

“What in Hecate if going on here….shit I’m gonna be late again!” HannaBelle noticed the time on her phone and began to dash towards her last class of the day, it was a short day today, a class about enchanting items to be of use to non magical folks. This class was sponsored by the big company Magus Core who where big benefactors to the Uni.

As she settled herself in the back of the big lecture hall she pulled out her notebook with Karla’s card where it had been hastently tucked. She knew that the professor would be talking about today, so she set about writing a list of positives and negatives to attending this dinner….date…. With Karla….
--------------
The club was closed today and Oliver wasn’t the only patron pissed off because of this. Kicking a stone on the ground in front of him Oliver was machine home with a sulky pout on his face. “Maybe I can catch Farrah when she leaves her last class...I’m sure she’d be up for another tumble in the flowers.” The shifter was grumbling to himself as he walked up to his home and pulled out his car keys before pulling his car out and got on the road to the campus.

Oliver had no clue about the goings on at the campus library, and he had no inkling that anything sinister was happening at the big corporate building he drove past. When he arrived on campus he sent a quick text to his fairy friend, knowing she’d turn her phone back on when class ended and sat himself down in the cafe, he saw that same red headed witch from the other day dashing past the cafe and smiled.

“Probably has a fully loaded course roster…. Glad I decided on the part time classes.” He grinned a fanged grin as he nibbled on the bagle he’d gotten along with his coffee.
Old Posted 06-13-2018, 08:05 PM Reply With Quote