View Single Post
Addicted to Trisphee
Ryan opened back up his files glancing over a set of names, He hated to be rude but his business was on the line here, and if he couldn't find actual clientele willing to pay his rates soon he would lose everything he had owned.
"That can't be the only reason you came to speak with me, Oliver you say? Especially with your friends over there peering towards us looking as surprised as you with when I actually introduced myself." He glanced up at the male in front of him studying his eyes for any sort of reaction before clearing his throat. "I don't find it weird at all that I come here, the booze is cheap and food is better than average, if you MUST know though I'm am.. I guess you can say Exorcist? I can see, touch and talk to the dead, I own a business trying to aide people, or creatures that may have a ghost problem. In truth, I have an extraordinarily powerful sixth sense as my sensei has said, but not being born in a wealthy bloodline has been quite hindering" Victor crossed out a few names from his paperwork marking them as cleared of any potential hauntings before returning his attention back to Oliver
"So what's the deal, why are you really talking to me?"
---------------
Karla was still transfixed on the glow of her hand, gently touching the girls hand with her own feeling the warmth of the magick emitting from it."Its.. just so beautiful.." She muttered softly before returning to her senses after the witch had spoke . "The OTHER side of town? You've got to be freakin' kidding me.." She let her head hang as she mumbled to herself about getting back at someone before pepping up to the question.
"Oh no! I'm not a witch you see... I'm.. err I'm just here for my work, I got put in charge of a relatively important task and it seems like I've been screwed over by a jealous colleague. Her face flushed when she mentioned she wasn't a witch, it would have been the easiest thing to claim to be in normal circumstance, she wasn't normally caught off guard by someones appearance or magic as she was with this redhead.
Karla blushed knowing why she was so flustered in the first place, if it had been anyone else she would have performed her work far better than she had.
"Anyways! I think I should be able to manage, a train and bus to reach it you say right? I'll figure it out, thank you so much for your help!" Karla bounced a few steps away from the witch before stopping in realization.
"OH! My names Karla by the way, I don't know many people here so it would be nice if we could maybe be friends, you can show off some more of your pretty magic for me maybe! That would make my day. Anyway here's my card, hope I get to see you again!" She shoved a small business card into the girls hand before sprinting off. The card itself was pretty bland being black in color, only Karla's name number underneath.
Old Posted 06-10-2018, 08:40 AM Reply With Quote