View Single Post
Addicted to Trisphee
Anna scratched her head in confusion before leaning in closer to the two, in her mind nobody that was right in the head would even consider traveling to Denver, even the most skeptical scavengers started to avoid the city.
"You... HAVE heard the stories about that city right? Nobody makes it through, and nobody gets back out once they've gone even a half decent way in. I'd say they were only rumors but being so close I've heard the screams. There is something not right there.. more so than other cities."
Her face didn't hide the concern and disapproval that filled her face after Yoruba had mentioned plans of visiting her home before turning towards Emily glancing nervously out her window to the looming city near by.
"Look, I know you might be curious.. but I don't think its a good idea. You may have been there for the beginning, hell for the first few months but recently something has changed.. not sure what it is but it makes my stomach turn more than any wraith ever has. I'm about as close as one can be to be considered safe from whatever is lurking in that damned city."
Anna fidgeted nervously just imagining what monstrosities could be lying there, it was already a known in the central parts of the country that wraiths weren't the only thing to worry about.
Old Posted 06-07-2018, 03:57 AM Reply With Quote