View Single Post
Addicted to Trisphee
Anna took point, cutting through small groves of trees. She didn't say much to the others as she reminisced on her past with Victor, as much resentment she carred towards him after the reckoning all amounted to nothing. "She's right.. if we stayed there's no way we would have survived, not this close to the city." Anna pointed in the distance, skylines rose over the trees not far from them half turning her head towards the other two. "So.. you were planning to head straight through right? Why would you do something stupid like that? Denver has more horror stories surrounding it than Lovecraft wrote in his lifetime Anna's voice seemed to be lack of any enthusiasm still impacted from earlier events.
The city seemed towered over the wilderness they wandered, Anna pointed at a reasonably sized shack indicating her home. She waved them forward holding the makeshift door open for the two women.
An odor of mustiness and food on the edge of spoiling filled her room causing her to immediately open on of her windows.
"Sorry, its been awhile since I've been home, I was running low on supplies generator must have gone out and rotted whatever I had left."
She made herself comfortable on a worn futon gesturing for the other two to join her as the stench slowly dissipated from the room.
Old Posted 06-07-2018, 03:28 AM Reply With Quote