View Single Post
Truthwatcher
Had one of the most uplifting experiences ay work today.
An older lady came through buying fabric a d was really pleasant and talkative and was just exitedly showing me the skirts and tops she was going to make for her granddaughter. But then she showed me a dress pattern and said that she just hadn't been able to find anything that she felt would work well for it. But then on the way out, she spotted a table of our clearance fabrics that she hadn't seen yet, so I helped her find some in there that she liked. Then she started looking at batiks, so I found a few she liked alright, but nothing quite right. But before she left, I showed her what we had on one of our rounders and she found the PERFECT fabric and I calculated the price it would be with the sale price plus her coupon and she was just so over the moon and doing the grateful arm gripping thing that older ladies tend to do when they are really thankful and kept thanking me over and over because she had already been to 3 or 4 different fabric stores and I had been so nice and helpful.
Old Posted 05-03-2018, 08:38 PM Reply With Quote