View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #17  
"Any sort of knowledge is pretty good to know in general. Something you use to help you conjure flames could be something that ends up being a good manuever for putting a sword in a monster." Christoval beamed, kicking his legs for a second like a child. And of course it would mean getting to bother her with himself for just a little bit longer when the morning would come. Then came the topic of fights to the death, and Christoval gave a solemn nod. He wasn't aiming to actually wound the halfling, but sometimes accidents did happen. Though he felt more or less like he'd be the casualty in that regard. A small thought fleeted over towards Wisp, and what she would do if Arabella accidentally murdered him. "Stronger is usually better right?"

Ahh, the daughter-to-be was rightfully terrified, and a rather shit-eating, smarmy grin erupted from the dark mage's pallid face, before she snickered, her voice barely audible. The two were making it rather easy to pick on them, and she seemed to have found the sweet spot for her silver tongue to strike. The two seemed to enjoy their company a little more than anticipated. "No time for love? No wonder your cul-...Ahem. Organization...Is full of people with the proverbial stick up their ass." Wisp uttered a small, polite cough and looked at the two for a moment, suddenly feeling less like a wielder of dark, and more like a common matchmaker. If only her -own- master was looking at her now. "I've heard doing things tantric-wise is equivalent to a workout, if you're looking to kill two birds with one stone, apprentice and Christoval." A small pause. "Not to whore out my little knight-to-be."

Christoval was growing redder and redder, and his face felt like molten lava mixed with ghost peppers; a painful swallow creeping down his throat as he stared at both Kastivi and Wisp. Drinks. Yes drinks right now were needed. A lot of them. "Yeah. I...Need a pint. A big pint. Two pints." He stammered, spinning and nearly tumbling down onto his face before jogging to the bar.

Wisp of course watched Kastivi, to see if she'd follow the boy or not. "...I have other books if you need to chain my apprentice to your bed. I am unsure of your kinks, but I assume their less vanilla than you would lead on." Wisp chided, her snickering turning into outright boisterous laughter at this point. "I'm going to enjoy tormenting both of you. Relentlessly."
"I just want to come home," said the Astronaut.
"So come home," said Ground Control.
"So come home," said the Voice from the Stars.

“And he goes around killing people?” said Mort.
He shook his head. “There’s no justice.”
Death sighed. NO, he said,... THERE'S JUST ME.
Old Posted 01-12-2018, 09:42 PM Reply With Quote