View Single Post
Two Fish
Though Elizabeth knew it best to not to affiliate with something other than Christianity in a place like this, it was undeniable. Her accent was thick and Hungarian. She wasn't raised Christian even two hundred years prior. So she chuckled. "No. It is not a Christian home." She lowered her eyes. "And nana did have help. They are cleaning up the mess in the bathroom as we speak. Her cook is taking some personal time to cope with the death, and to purchase me some specific items. Seeing as I've acclimated to the new country better than my grandmother has. You see, I like things other than goulash. And she abhorred the French. I however, have been craving the pastries from town." She was a good liar. And manipulator.

It didn't take much for Elizabeth to summon her concubines. For the moment that she'd glanced down, she'd been peering into her mirror world, alerting them. In a row, they streamed from the mirror in the basement and made their way towards the blood filled bath tub. If this Simon Wegg wanted to play, she would play her role. "But erm-" She cleared her throat from small talk. "As far as the body goes... My handmaidens have already taken care of it..." She sniffled, making eye contact with the man, holding a sturdy glance. She was powerful enough to make all of her lies come true. And she intended to make it so.

"If you'd like... I can show you the remains." She grinned. "But that would be ill advised for a Christian." And perhaps she could have a new puppet if Simon were daft enough to fall into her trap.
Old Posted 01-01-2018, 01:41 AM Reply With Quote