View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
The sounds of bark creaking. The sounds of the woods. Birds chirping. All so delightful. A ping of lustful desire swelled over him, and Xyni slid a hand under his breastplate, digging a nail into his chest and pulling down, the scent of lavender and rose permeating the air around him as he drew vibrant, obscene blood under his arm; pulling a hand out and flicking the cherry red blood from his fingers, the man flicked out his serpentile tongue and chirped a few times, Xyni looking to his side as a small entourage of the Flawless moved towards him - A smaller, purple figure bounding behind them, and then pushing past porcelain-armored warriors to drape herself along Xyni.

"Ahhh! My pale little prince! Every time I see you, I both find you repulsive and appealing." The woman cooed, a smile permanently etched acroos her face while she raised up a crab-clawed hand, pincers clicking together before locking down on her own throat; Purple face growing deeper in color. She new Xyni enjoyed watching her suffer. And she loved the strain of struggling for air almost as much as she loved the scenes of barbarism on his armor. And the thoughts that each man in the Host imagined doing to her. And some of the acts they had done to her as well. Each night was a cavalcade when they all decided it was time for her to show her devotion to the group.

The mutated human's overeagerness was met with Xyni reaching out with a pallid hand and brushing it against her cheek - Xyni forming a smile of pearly white fangs, before pulling the self-asphyxiating girl closer and planting the tiniest kiss on her nose, causing her to limp her crab-claw and blink a few times. "My dearest little nun!" Xyni exclaimed, his free hand clamping down on her shoulder as he leaned in a bit closer. "I've a little taske for you. I know you can hear the things in the woods. And how musical and sensuous they sound?" The woman nodded, and she looked in the direction of the woods - Eyes dilating. Every bit of the thicket and brush she saw seemed so...Wonderful. Every tree a phallic outline. The few birds and rodents flickering about flooding her thoughts with prurient thoughts.

"They do sound lovely, Xyni..." The woman cooed, half drooling from her own mind.

Xyni gave her a small squeeze and a frown, his eyes narrowing at the woman and showing a hint of disaaproval to bring her back into reality. "I want you to watch them. See if they're worth...Sampling. Or failing that, just simply carve them into something more beautiful. The world I walk needs to be something enamorous. Something I can taste. Smell. See with utter perfection." He grumbled, taking a deep breath of the woman's scent. Peaches. Decayed Flesh. The scents of afterplay. All of them dance in his nostrils when he smelled this one. It was why he kept her around.

"As you wish, Lord Xyni..." The woman said, soon bounding into the woods like a lost child, skipping and snickering - the purple-hued woman stopping to pick up a rodent in her hand, letting the soft brushing of fur bristle against her hand before she snipped it with her pincer, and then drenched herself in the creature's heat.

Xyni watched as she disappeared. Piety. What a lass. Probably would have been leading this entourage of excess if it weren't for him. Xyni remembered when she was newly inducted into the Flawless Host. A former nun that had decided she would try and convert them into a more conservative and gods-fearing life. Three days later and she was blessed by his god, after the troops led a rather vivacious...Study session...Of her anatomy.

"Rivzek." Xyni called out, one of the porcelain-clad knights moving towards Xyni. and nodding to show he was paying attention.

"If nothing is worthwhile in this place? Burn it down. Fire is beautiful. And The smoke will be perfect for announcing our arrival into the next town we're mustering in."
Old Posted 12-31-2017, 05:02 PM Reply With Quote