View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #55  
"Thing? Thing? Y'fuckin' watch y'little mouth before I right fuck y'throat with a fist." Clyde spat out, his head twisting like a corkscrew until it split open like a venus flytrap, teeth-like protrusions on each barb from "Split" in his head writhing and leaking with blue fluid. Clyde let out a shrill hiss, before sizing up the Ogrunu for a moment; pale fingers wriggling, only to adhere together into one long digit, and then split apart back to several more fingers. "Thing...S'right fuckin' rude t'call th'Fae who'll bring y'soul back t'Hell, bitch." Clyde took a step towards the group, only for Shaldag to move in front of them; Clyde twisting his head to the side. "Y'heard th'stupid blue-haired asshole, y'fuckin' peace of meat an' machine. Step back an' lemme right make sure th'princess gets what sh'deserves."

Shaldag looked towards the warped creature and then back towards Ashi - Shaldag taking a deep sigh and easing his shoulders for a moment. It was true. The whole ordeal seemed to be relying on the fact that everyone was looking for her and the Edensian. Hyun and himself? Simply just caught in the horrid middle between two corrupt planets working together to bring her back. Still, there was a small burning in his veins, both from the heat of impending combat, and the chemicals pouring through his veins. And each second spent talking and bickering was a second less of being able to hold this thing back. "Bullets couldn't touch him. You're right. But I haven't...Felt a rush like this in a long time. Someone to fight that won't break in half with a few punches." Shaldag grinned, his mask stretching before he pulled it down to reveal his smile of broken and mangled teeth. "Besides. I promised I'd look after you. So I'm not budging." A small pause. "And then I'm gonna live while this thing is in a coma, because I've gotta make sure Toka is safe next."

Hyun listened to Ashi for a moment, the frown on her face growing more and more angry by the moment. Adjusting the Daoweian in her arms so she could move a free hand; the woman latched onto a broken bone and jerked it enough to get her sappy speech to end. "Shut it! Shut it, shut it! You're not being fuckin' handed over! I like you okay? I don't give shit away for free. Not things I like. And not to some shitty government, or some weird, mutated asshole who ain't got a face." Hyun spat out, taking a few deep breaths. "Shaldag! I better see you back on the upside, or I'm coming back down here when they live and kicking your corpse around! Now fucking do your damn job!"

Shaldag didn't need to be asked twice, the Ogrunu lunging towards Clyde, who barely had time to react before metal hands had grasped onto him - and Shaldag driving his head towards the Fae's collar, taking a large bite and pulling white flesh from the being - Clyde shrieking as pale pseudopods began to wrap around every inch of the Ogrunu that he could muster. While the two began their scuffle, Hyun began running, slipping past them and gripping onto the Daoweian like a priceless treasure - Hyun even kicking her comics out of the way as she began to bolt down the sewer halls.
Old Posted 12-29-2017, 10:33 PM Reply With Quote