View Single Post
A*DIC*TED
Default   #15  
Engel hesitated, running possible scenarios based on what he had observed of Seven. "Once I grant you knowledge of the code, it is not possible for me to control what you do with it. I do not grant my permission to be shut down for non-emergency situations, but my permission is not required for the code to function." The android appeared to be stalling. "I have a few safeguards against possible sabotage, please do not attempt to bypass them."

With that he opened a compartment on his abdomen just above where a belly button would normally be, and withdrew a small plastic card. Kastos had apparently written the code on the back on an expired access key card in permanent marker.
"0226E-N-G-E-L" and "Recover 0226E-N-G-E-L" Kastos's handwriting was small, blocky and precise.

"I believe that will be my final code, since there should be no further versions of my software. Please, once again I must request, do not alter my code. I know my data is not of importance to you, but I do not wish to lose the data I have collected in my memory. I do not want to forget what I have learned." Without facial expressions or voice inflection changes, the plea seemed simultaneously oddly hollow and terrifyingly close to an actual emotional appeal.
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 12-20-2017, 05:07 PM Reply With Quote