View Single Post
A*DIC*TED
Default   #3  
Warning sirens blared as dark pendulous clouds rolled across the sky. Long ago rain was as common and unremarkable an occurrence as hair on a dog, but with the high levels of pollution in the air warning was required before the lashings of acid rain fell. Shoppers in the street hustled to get where they were headed to get out of the oncoming weather. Only a few short minutes separated the piercing notes of the alarm sirens and the first patters of the toxic rain upon the ground.

Seven's door was flung open and a cloaked form threw themselves into the floor. There was steam lightly rising off them as the laid there for a few moments then rolled over. They were filthy and the stench coming from them was so bad it could nearly singe hairs. The form slowly dragged itself to its feet and the cloak slid to the ground.

While Seven was in the military he would have seen combat androids, and the individual in his shop was unmistakably one of the newest models of those machines. Its cold grey eyes took a moment to focus on him, but when they did there was a slight flash behind them. "Pardon my intrusion, sir. I am seeking shelter from the rain. May I offer you compensation for the trouble?" While most androids in the military were made to appear more humanlike, but the actual combat units were left metallic and cold in appearance. No skin modifications covered the dull metal sheen of their chassis. Their face was smooth, similar to a human's but with little expression, and there was no hair to speak of on their head or body.

The android's expression remained unchanged as it scanned the room. "You perform illegal modifications on this premise."
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 12-02-2017, 01:48 AM Reply With Quote