View Single Post
Two Fish
William was sure he'd heard his name. "?wahS retsiM" Perhaps? He pulled away from the several pairs of arms holding him down. They were like manacles that required herculean effort to break. But he did. Rose, Blanche and Lillian followed him like shadows as he approached the mirror. William thought he saw someone moving in it, he was sure of it! "Yes! In here! Please, help me!"

By the time his fists could crash against the wall around the mirror, he was pulled back. "In here!" He screamed, being dragged backwards into the darkness. The hands which dragged him, dug into his chest and tore. Blood dripped from each cavern created. "Why? Why must you keep me alive?" He groaned. Sadly, every word he said, no matter how loudly he shouted, was muffled to near silence on the other side of the mirror.

William was a fragment of what he once was. In fact, he wasn’t even sure that he still existed. He felt his mind leave his body once again, returning to the land of dreams and demons while his body was drained. If only it would come to an end.
----

Elizabeth wandered into the men’s shoppe, her smile never leaving her face. She moved fluidly through the tight space, only to find that her prey had moved on. She touched a tie which lingered with Isabel’s scent. With a gloved hand, she held the tie, looking at it longingly. ”Only ten quid, ma’am.” A quiet voice peeked out from behind the vampire.

She shook her head, putting the tie back in its original position. ”No, no. I uhm, actually stumbled in here by accident.” The short man shook his head, disappointed. He managed a smile as he made his way back to the counter. Elizabeth glided out of the door, lifting the trail of her dress so it wouldn’t get caught. Where are you, my beauty? She scanned the cobblestone streets. Cat and mouse, I see?
Old Posted 11-26-2017, 05:59 PM Reply With Quote