View Single Post
Truthwatcher
Default   #51  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalkitsune85 View Post
Sure by all means. I'd love to see em. We did have some special spun glass ornaments we used to put out on our tree. It was a whole set of them. Sadly during moving from our old house to this one, most of them ended up getting broke.

Let's see what other things I can dig out of my bag of nostalgia. Thankfully Youtube has been a great source of rewatching some really old shows that I used to watch as a kid. I did find Eureeka's Castle, and also Today's Special. I saw some videos of the Elephant Show also, in the recommended section. I might look up Lambchop's Sing-Along, that one was always fun.

Did anyone ever have..I think it was called like Baby Surprise? It was a doll that you didn't know the gender of until you revealed it by soaking something in water? Then you got it's name and gender and it came with diapers and stuff. I had like the animal versions too. The animal versions were stuffed animals with hard plastic faces. I also had a Baby Alive, which was hallowed out and rubbery and you filled it with warm water to simulate a "real" baby.

You know I noticed how creepy a lot of my toys were as a kid. Most's premise was legit but the actual outcome could be terrifying. I even had a "My Kid Sister". I had to hide her in the closet after a while because she was kinda creepy. ._.
Baby Surprise! I remember the commercials! Unfortunately, while I watched ads for all the cool 90s toys, I never actually got to owm them. We always got generic dolls and toys instead. Unless the desired toy was fairly inexpensive.
Old Posted 11-21-2017, 05:39 PM Reply With Quote