View Single Post
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #5  
Cyclone Kick was waiting on the other side of the door when Frost opened it. “I leave for a few hours and your holdup sculpting again?” he said in jest with a smile and the grey mare shook her head with a sigh. Cyclone noticed a very pretty mare sitting outside the shop next door but he kept his attention on the blue maned mare in front of him.

“I can't stop doing what makes me happy Cy. Good thing you stopped by when you did… I probably would have missed a proper meal, what a way to start a fresh start.” Frost smiled before adding. “I found a Cafe close by that has some of the best food, come with me.” She said using her magic to tidy things up and float her saddle bag over to her before the pair left the shop again.

Before they got more than a few hoof steps from the shop Cyclone paused. “Hold on Frost, I kinda want to check out the store next to your place… DD’s birthday is coming up… I didn’t have a lot of time last year to get her anything.” the stallion turned himself around and the pair headed towards the door of the jewelry shop.

“Cy you know she doesn't really care what it is you get her… just that it comes from you is enough… plus DD doesn't really like birthday parties…” Frost said but followed the stallion anyway. A tanned hoof pushed open the door and lead the way inside, Cyclone looked around and whistled lowly at what he saw impressed him.

The stallion flipped his mane out of his face before speaking again. “Yeah I know… but I always like to get her something of meaning...She’s my best friend after all.” The stallion smiled as he began to look around. Frost just smiled and shook her head as he stepped to the side as to not block the door.
Old Posted 11-17-2017, 12:40 AM Reply With Quote