View Single Post
Tasty Zucchini!
In all my years of playing Tales, I have never tried multiplyer. My friends are not the greatest at co-op playing unless it is COD and I greatly dislike the online COD community nowadays. Yeah the theft sucks but there is not a whole lot I can do about it. I have to save up for a new system now and next year I will have my console and can temporarily retire my PS3 (I own way too many PS3 games to retire the system, then again I have all my old systems all the way back to my Dreamcast system).
I LOVED Vesperia, although that too has been thieved. Approximately 2 years ago, I let a friend borrow it and they SWEAR they returned it, but they never did. So we both assume his brother thieved it because he is a pathological liar and does shifty/devious things on the constant.
I own Symphonia for the Gamecube (2-disc) and I also purchased the anniversary edition that contained both Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a New World. I also own Tales of Graces f, Tales of Xillia and Xillia 2, Tales of Zestiria, Tales of Berseria, and Tales of Hearts R for the PS Vita. I also have the phone version of Tales of Phantasia.
Do you not love the references to the old games that are woven throughout the Tales series? Like the card games, and paintings, verbal mentions etc. I adore those. <3
WE ARE THE WEIRDOS MISTER!
Old Posted 11-08-2017, 02:24 PM Reply With Quote