View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Uzog on the other hand, was the complete opposite when it came to being respectful towards Blue’s rather scandalous lack of attire. The center eye was soaking in every single ounce of skin it could muster; Uzog making sure she’d find a way to lock this memory in the recesses of her mind forever. For one of the descendants of the so-called big guy in the sky, she wasn’t too too bad looking. Like when you got an extra maraschino cherry on your sundae. “…Not even surprised in the least. You humans and your love of whacking one another with weapons. Swear to the abyss, it’s what probably keeps the Apocalypse from kickstarting. My kind and angels having to get hit and poked with a bunch of sticks from you mortals while you shout something like ‘Deus Vult’ or call out to one of your little Pagan Gods, as you call them,” Uzog hummed, rubbing her chin with a free hand. “Bacchus still owes me a new wine jug, speaking of…”

Waving an arm, Uzog laughed and looked around. “You call this a disaster? The Dark Ages of your kind would like a word, as well as the fall of the Empire with the S-P-Q-R on the shields…What was it…Ah, Rome! You think things are now with your wars (Fun fact: Only 11 nations in the world right now aren’t involved in conflict.) and you’re not ruled by tyrants who’ll obliterate you on sight.” Uzog spoke with a hint of ferocity, and the demon seemed more than content just bickering with the human. Then the topic turned towards babies. “Don’t you all-female couples now just shove seed into your holes now, donated by men?” She asked, before her topic change careened into existence. “I was hungry, and after 3 days of nonstop crying, I got bored of dealing with it. Ergo – Oven at Six-Sixty-Six. That was humor. Laugh. Or I’ll flense your insides.”

Blue was happy. To happy to make a deal with a demon. There was something about her, and it made Uzog seem unsettled, the demon recrossing her legs a few times and then ‘Hmmm’ing’ outloud before she dropped back to her feet, and the examination of Blue (And her endowments) began with even more scrutiny. Now hands were reaching out for a moment to try and take hold of her chin to see if there was any giveaway and the girl was lying about something. “…You’re too happy you got something from me. What’s your game? People normally have the whole ‘Oh dear, was it worth it?’ look soon after.”

“…How…How did I end up in your apartment, sucking up to you and giving you things, and then get stuck on this plane with you on top of it all?” Uzog wailed, tugging at her own horns and sticking out her tongue. Was she being punished for something down in the ‘Bolge? Did her employer finally give her due punishment? Uzog’s mind raced for a moment, and anger turned into anxiety; the demon breathing rather heavily and bellowing out a slew of demonic words, candlewax melting into pools as flame continued to grow more and more intense.
Old Posted 10-31-2017, 10:06 PM Reply With Quote