View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
“So the next thing I know, the human is on his knees. Begging. Just….Begging me for a loophole out of our contract. I of course laughed, and you know. Put on the whole, archaic bullshit. ‘Oh feeble and pitiful mortal. What form of remuneration would I get from being so lenient.’ Kinda deal, you know?”

Uzogorthorix sighed and itched her large center eye for a moment, as the story was continuing before she felt a small pull at her very being, the demon looking down at herself before everything went…Black. It felt as if she was being pulled into the heavens by her horns, and hitting every rock and bit of gravel that could possibly be hit on the way up. That’s how it felt every single summoning session. And how long had it been since she was last brought to the realm of humans? She couldn’t have even hazarded a guess, what with…Business down in the ‘Bolge. Or whatever the cool teenage succubi called it these days. As a contracting demon, she was often left well out of the new cool, hip lingo everydemon used nowadays.

Finally, after what seemed like minutes of being ripped out of Hell itself; Uzog was flung into…Wetness. Water; the demon looking down at herself before slowly peeking her head above the water of a bathtub; each eye opening individually and wincing at the suddenness of blue-white lighting that had appeared. The demon was halfway through at least, and once her eyes settled; heart-shaped pupils locked in on the mane of blue hair, and then the naked form of probably the most unfortunate looking girl she had ever witnessed.

It took a few moments before the demon finally spoke; a rather irritated tone escaping out a near-invisible slit of a mouth that opened vertically just below the center eye. “You have a lot of nerve summoning one of us right now, human. You best start praying, because if you don’t have a decent reason for me to be here, or an offer that’s gonna be sweet enough for me to sit still for a second, the moment this summoning is done, I’m gonna ram your head so far up your ass, not even Satan’s plumber is going to be able to snake your head out of there…”
Old Posted 10-01-2017, 09:46 PM Reply With Quote