View Single Post
Weaver of Webs
Default   #19  
Magali shuddered with the thought of bone munching and what that could possibly sound like. It would be the sound that would get to her first, she knew that. Yes, moving into a room not neighboring the Terskix was a good idea, though to anyone but Nokra she'd never disclose this information. Best they keep their reasons for choosing this room to themselves. She'd never known a Terskix who was patient. There was no telling what would upset her. “I can only imagine what that's like,” she murmured, “But you don't have to worry about that anymore; you're free from that.” She now was beaming up at him, wondering if she'd ever tire of the warmth of freedom.

Her ears perked when he said he wanted to ask her a question, not knowing how she'd be able to answer anything. Her education consisted of subjects strictly used for pleasure. Granted, her training prepped her more for a single master rather than a master pimp. She'd been trained for pleasure in all things; personality, entertainment, and of course, pleasure. She'd learned to sing, play various instruments, cook fine cruisine—everything that would make her an ideal helpmate besides just a sex toy. Again, the intent of her former master was never to be sold to a pimp. Her training sat unused in the recesses of her mind. “Mmm, I suppose we could ask them. I'd...I'd like it more if you didn't risk your life for money,” Magali said, allowing some sadness to eek into her tone. “I doubt they are going to want to uh...have their way with me for money...Most of them are already couples, and the one that isn't...well...I don't think he's looking for sex.”

She skipped along behind Nokra, opening the door for him and peering into the room, empty except the few furnishings. Still, a bed, an end table, a desk....a dresser. These were all things that she never imagined having to herself. Or, at the very least, shared with Nokra. But this didn't bother in the slightest. They had it to themselves! She was all smiles as she hopped into the room flopping back onto the bed, “Oh, it's wonderful, isn't it? We get our own room! I mean, sure, we have to pay our own way now, but we'll figure that out when it comes!”

Fikri could hear her, clear as day. It was the voice that helped him find love, and provide a sliver of hope that he, too, would one day be loved. But the voice was tormented; agonizing screams echoed on the walls to his new room, vibrating the couple of easles he'd managed to set up. “Vail!? I-I hear you! Tell me what to do! I'll do it! I'll do anything!” He could feel the pyramid vibrating in his hands and he tightened his grip on the trinket, watching as it turned.

Knuckles white, Fikri clenched his jaw, feeling something he hadn't felt for as long as he could remember—anger. It was the one emotion he hadn't let himself experience since Vail's death, letting sadness take its course in his veins. It was a tragedy that Vail died. It was sad. Nevermind the fact that the one who took her from him still walked, still breathed. Now, he saw her face in his minds eye. That blue haired bitch that had taken everything from him. She would pay. She had to pay. She would pay. SHE. WILL. PAY. The fist that wasn't clutching onto the pyramid went flying into the wall with a loud metallic CLANGGG.

Then all was calm.

The feelings left as suddenly as they entered and Fikri now dropped to his knees, chest heaving. His knuckles felt like they had a heartbeat of their own and a dull pain coursed from there up his forearm. It was then that, trembling, he turned the top to the pyramid, choking back a sob as the wave of emotions withdrew.

Ashi saw Hyun's repulsion and furrowed her brow a bit offended until she realized, God, I must look terrible right now. She was suddenly extremely self-conscious, trying to remember if she'd taken any blows to the head. She couldn't remember any, but she had a vague memory of spitting up blood. “I...I bargained on that, so I suppose I'll ride the wave until I have to give it up.” Already, it was something she wasn't looking forward to, but the hard part was over. The beat in was done and she'd lived. “I think a doctor would be...wonderful. If I can walk normally after this ever it will be a miracle..”

Ashi bit her lip, wishing she could forget that 1.) within the new few moments while she was recovering, some poor girl was going to get devoured by a Terskix and 2.) that it was her girlfriend sending that poor creature to her death. She shook her head. Something I'm going to have to get used to. Instead, she focused on what was going to be happening to her, her eyes widening when she saw the beautiful markings etched onto her fellow ganger. Already she was excited, “Well, I uh...may need help learning the uh...finer intricacies. I've...I've never done that before.”
Old Posted 09-24-2017, 03:08 AM Reply With Quote