View Single Post
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #13  
Even the site that sells it tells you not to inhale it. Tt's a very fine powder but its sharp. There are people who put this on their animals fur coat on youtube, the backlash they get for not wearing protective gear AND not protecting their animal's mouth and nose as well.

Some people seem to be fine with the slight irritation its caused them in small amounts, with me.. not taking that chance, I'm wearing my face mask o3o.. my asthma + that stuff in my lungs, no thanks. x'D

I'm gonna put it in my morning drinks and that is it. Some places says you can put it in soups, no thanks.. one place said to substitute some of the flour in some baking recipes.. that doesn't sound like a good idea to me.. >->,

Smoothies and Juice only for me. (Cat food and litterbox for kitties) Only in the morning as well. 1 Teaspoon inside the drink. That's all I'ma risk.

So far only that one seller site is the only one I trust, the other ones seem meh and it looks like they add stuff to theirs.

When it comes to home remedies, I do my research. =p

I just hope it helps my kitties more. x-x they're the ones that need it most.

MJ might not be the best one to use, but if you take out the politic part, people still refuse to believe that it helps with pain and other things. Even with all the scientific studies done. There will always be non-believers no matter what. Home Remedies will always be like that. There will be others that the government will want control of as well. In the end, they still started out as home remedies.

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 07-31-2017, 11:43 AM Reply With Quote