View Single Post
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #3  
What it does for the digestive system, is that it scrapes all the crap left over off the lining and helps it come out. Or something like that.

When it comes to home remedies, I never listen to what the doctors say really. I've found all the home remedies that worked for me, the docs always tell me it wouldn't ever work. (Aloe Vera for example, when I am able to get my hands on the gel to drink, it does help my digestive system a LOT. Unfortunately, my personal aloe plants aren't grown big enough to use for every day morning smoothies, and no where near me sells the gel, and to ship the gel to me is WAY to expensive. The only reason I could afford the DE, was because someone bought me an amazon gift card, we bought it mainly for the cats)

Lots of doctors will refuse to acknowledge that a lot of these home remedies do work because of the lack of 'official studies' done on them. But people do try these things and do post about them on Blogs and Vlogs.

1 teaspoon in my morning drink each day for 1 month to see how it works won't kill me. I just gotta make sure not to breath it in.

The article you posted keeps mentioning "Controlled Testing" and what not meaning it has to be done by scienties for it to be a true fact that it helps with, what ever people say it helps with. I think I'll take the word of someone who's put the stuff in their food for years over people who refuse to do these 'official' studies because they don't believe it helps. o3o

Then again, I bought this mostly for my cats, I'll only be having a tiny bit out of the 10lb bag we bought. I'll see for myself if it is beneficial to my health. If it doesn't do crap for me, then it will be a kitty only thing to help with worms and other parasites.

When I get it, I'll be sure to post updates on any changes I may see. Will it help my digestive track? Will my stomach hurt less when I have a bowel movement? we'll see. Tests are the only want to answer these questions. OvO

Edit:

The article you posted is basically someone who hasn't tried it, and they even states they don't know if it works or not. And that they pretty much only believe in Clinical Trials and Testing. Stuff that a lot of home remedies never get.

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Last edited by Demonskid; 07-30-2017 at 11:01 PM.
Old Posted 07-30-2017, 10:59 PM Reply With Quote