View Single Post
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh View Post
Saw Linkin Park back in high school, Swollen Members opening. Only concert I've been to in my life so far. Too loud for my poor little sensitive ears. The fun part I most remember was dressing up in atypical clothes for me (cargo pants, t-shirt, and make-up with my sister twisting my hair into fake dreads) and standing in line pre-show actually. The irritating part I remember was this one guy who was singing along with all the songs playing on the speaker outside. He was loud and not very good. He was the only one doing it.

Here's hoping I remember my earplugs, next time.
Holy shit. I'm really jealous. I use to love Linkin Park and actually only started listening to them again recently. I was kinda surprised when I heard one of their most recent albums... it's kinda punky! I'm soooo jealous you saw them. That's a great first concert.

I've realized over times that earplugs are a must! The last time I went to a concert my ears were ringing for two days.. I was so worried but it stopped so I never bothered getting it checked out haha.

I'm sorry to hear some butt singing made your experience less nice. I just saw BMTH and Underoath... the crowd for BMTH was honestly awful and the venue itself was a nightmare. Uuuuuugh.
Old Posted 03-21-2017, 02:15 AM Reply With Quote