View Single Post
Rebooting....
Default   #17  
they really are. and with such little self confidence and so little support offline i've just kinda retreated into my shell again. I was getting called really nasty stuff for being a female gamer. People who were saying they were my friend were begging me for my address and than going around telling people I was a W$%*@ that was just trying to get money from people, that I was begging. when I was just stating the truth that I really would love donations because it would help me take care of my kids when money is so darn tight. i can't buy them christmas presents. I can barely afford diapers for them. They're both in speech therapy and things are really stressful.
And i'm told all these nasty things like I'm not trying everything I can to make things better. People are telling me i should go to a corner or get a job to fix the financial issues when that means as the economy is right now I would be in a worse off situation because we would lose foodstamps and wic which is the only reason we're able to eat right now. and than with no one home to take care of the kids my entire paycheck would go to paying for childcare, so having the job would be pointless because we wouldn't have enough money for bills when we have to start paying for food and childcare cause we lose everything because of so much income. and its not fair that people say we're abusing the system when the system is abusing us and i can't take it anymore!

oops. . . that just kinda tumbled out sorry. where's the spoiler tags.
Old Posted 12-14-2016, 02:32 PM