View Single Post
We're all mad here.
Oh...well...wasn't expecting that.

He hadn't recognized her hair, or her dress, or the fact that he could actually see her eyes, but there was no mistaking that tone of voice and the gun that was going along with it. He couldn't help but heave a sigh and put one hand to his face as he stood up to his full height.

Gods spare me I hope this man knows when to keep his mouth shut and keep walking.

Two steps and he was leaning on the wall just to the side of the man, near enough that he hoped his greater height would make the “servant” just slightly more uncomfortable.

He gestured slightly with a finger towards the diminutive mesmer,

“I'd suggest going along with that, personally.”

He hoped he would. He really hoped he would. It was now apparently that there was a credible threat going on in the manor. Getting back to Logan to let him know about this suspicious character, or he could take him to the captain himself, but Tsaerri's presence now threw an exceedingly large spike into any further actions. Whatever she was here for, it certainly didn't involve the Seraph and from the sounds of things, she cared about as much as ever did for the welfare of others.

On second thought;

crack!

As soon as the man's attention was on Tsaerri again, Syrgei snatched his rapier from his belt and struck the bandit hard with the pommel, the man slumping to a heap against the wall.

He looked at Tsaerri.

“I changed my mind?”
Old Posted 07-09-2016, 01:03 AM Reply With Quote