Thread: Vampiric Kiss
View Single Post
Ho! Miscreant!
She felt better about knowing that the boy was going to be fine. "That's good I really didn't want him to be hurt because of me." Her eyes stared into Isaac's. He was definitely needing blood because of how weak he looked, even she could tell that much. "I don't have to be there do I?" She asked him. "I mean, I will but, ...Oh wait, I won't be human tonight! So that means I won't have to go!" She giggled. It made her happy that she could skip out on that boring party. Just a bunch of stuffy people talking about their success and how filthy and disgusting the lower class were, usually, depending on who was there.

Faye went breathless as Isaac bit her neck. She thought that feeling a pair of fangs puncturing her neck would feel bad but it was quite the opposite. She felt pleasure strangely enough. She didn't want him to stop because for some reason, it just felt so good. Her face blushed as she thought about that She wrapped her arms around her sire and let him drink as much as he wanted but when he stopped she was very disappointed. She wanted to ask him why it felt so nice, why it was pleasurable but she was too embarrassed to ask such a question. "A-any time you need my blood, you c-can have it, I-I don't mind." She told him with a faint smile on her face.
Old Posted 01-24-2016, 05:37 PM Reply With Quote