Thread: Vampiric Kiss
View Single Post
It's over 9000!
Default   #41  
"The boy is fine, he'll just be more tired then usual when he goes home is all. Having a good meal and night's rest is all that will be needed for him." Her offering of her blood in turn makes his heart beat faster, which under normal circumstances would have made him panic a bit. But with how weak he was he didn't want to pass up this chance, just didn't know why he thought that.

"Normally, when one first turns, yes. Which is why one's master is supposed to keep the ones they changed in check until they feel they have enough control over it. However, normally the master's wouldn't give their blood until that time, but in this situation I didn't have much choice. It's not like there was someone else that could offer you blood when you awoke. And thank you for your kind offer, I'll only take enough to get my strength back, then go out in the evening before our guests arrive." His eyes change to a deep ruby color, warmth and affection showing in his eyes as he gently pulls her towards him. He nuzzles her neck a moment, taking in her scent, slightly earthy now that she's become part wolf. Opening his mouth he bites down on her neck, drinking from her slowly, savoring the taste of her blood. Isaac had thought before that she smelled good, but since her change she's smelt even better and has an almost irresistible taste. Reluctantly though, he removes his fangs, then licks the wound until its healed.

Old Posted 01-24-2016, 05:20 PM Reply With Quote