View Single Post
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #7  
"No no, I just wanted to say goodbye, I know that you're no morning person." She patted him gently. Rolling her eyes, she nodded reluctantly. "Yeah. But I'm an adult, I'm 18 and I have the right to live how I want. In fact, I was thinking about moving onto campus next semester. So you only have to put up with me until then. So I guess we will be parting ways since you don't really need me, you seem to be getting along just fine and I will get my blood drawn at some hospital or something. I'm an adult now so I have to live like one. I have to be responsible now." She gave him a smile and a hug. "So next semester I will being leaving for good. I won't bother you anymore and I won't be waking you up early anymore. You can go back to the life that you had before me. But there will be one last thing that I want to do before I leave, and no, I'm not telling you what it is!" Mila beamed a smile up at the guy. She thought it was best for the two of them to go their separate ways. The biggest motivating factor was that she felt so lonely in this house during the day when he seemed to be sleeping and yet he tried to act like a guardian and try to tell her what to do and what not to do. It always bugged her that the house was always so empty during the day.
Old Posted 01-19-2016, 11:42 PM Reply With Quote