View Single Post
Wanderer
Default   #69  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post
Ugh I'm really lucky we live on the bottom level or there would be a lot of me sitting at the bottom of the stairs, crying and praying for the mental strength to get up the stairs LOL

Bodies are so special.
over the summer, i lived on the fourth story of an old, probably pre-1920s dorm. (the architecture was very dated and the floor tiles had swastika patterns, so i'm assuming it was probably build before the Nazi party came to power/had that much influence.) there was no elevator. pittsburgh also has extremely nasty, humid, hot summers, and i already had to walk about fifteen minutes in the sun, across a large blacktopped parking lot, to get to/from campus.

to make matters worse, my roommate and i couldn't get the ac to work until about 2 weeks in.

things are slightly better now; i'm practically on campus (my dorm's on the other side of the street from campus and it takes seven minutes to get to my closest class once i'm out the door). this dorm still doesn't have an elevator, and no AC, but I'm only on the third floor, and don't have to carry around my seven-pound laptop that often.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-14-2015, 01:29 AM Reply With Quote