View Single Post
isn't that funny
fair enough but you can at least see that by the time the two branches came back together there was enough distinction between the two that they could not be considered the same creature and that some actual genetic differences had occurred

ok, so i wrote out a long reply to your inability to admit that there is possibility for convergent evolution in humans as opposed to it just being throwback genetics from a common ancestor and how many hundreds of thousands of years of constant evolutionary change without cross-breeding does lend to different species but i feel that you will just continue in your direction and so would like to end it here; you can feel how you feel about things but assuredly you will never convince me that genetic divergence in species is not relevant when defining genetic liniage and a neanderthal is divergent enough from it's ancestors to be it's own species and that offspring between two species that display traits that are not present in one species or active in the other is a sign of convergence NOT atavism
Old Posted 11-25-2015, 02:59 AM Reply With Quote