View Single Post
Problem to the Solution
I think, in my infinite unwisdom, that maybe if some sort of newbie tutorial was discussed and implemented, that a "Hello I am a new user" thread should be a requirement as part of the tutorial process.

I like the idea of maybe a set of random item sets being made for threads, although not publishing the chances or amount required, that way it's not encouraged to make tons of meaningless threads.

I think the big issue is they see the sea of threads in each section and get a little discouraged, especially with some of them having such long inactivity dates. If we could somehow, maybe, make some of those go away or do some reorganizing to give the appearance that we are busy... We do have a lot of threads posted in daily, but they're so spread out we have the appearance of being dead when we're actually not.

We're fairly nice people, except for maybe like, Galla, who we all know is dead on the inside and looks for any chance to feast on users. Aside from that everyone is of the welcoming bunch. I think maybe a referral system that rewards those who stick around with some decent items, as well as the person who brought them here. Pyramid scheme tactics!
Old Posted 11-14-2015, 11:29 PM Reply With Quote