Thread: Ads?
View Single Post
Black Mistress of Purple
Yeah, I agree about Gaia being money-hungry. I went into their Cash Shop last week out of curiosity and their highest priced item was about 900$ and I was like ......WTF!?!? Seriously??

I do like their subscription option... (when they had it... looks like they did away with it) Maybe you guys could think about that?

GaiaOnline used to have AutoCash with a tier of subscriptions. I can't find the info anymore... but what they did was depending on how much you donate.. Like their $10 sub gave you the normal 1,000 GaiaCash, plus 200 bonus GaiaCash. They also gave you a million GaiaGold and I can't remember what else they had. I think they also went up to $100 a month sub. It was pretty outrageous but the rewards were great, imo.

So maybe Trisphee can do something similar.
Since members already get 110 Runes for $10 donated, try to offer a bonus amount if they sign up for the monthly sub. Offer a special item a month just for subs, maybe? Maybe when the Anka eggs are released, the Anka mysteriously began to lay an extra egg which can only be opened by subs.

Just tossing ideas out. ^-^;
My DeviantART
I get distracted easily, Private Message me for faster responses.
Old Posted 11-02-2015, 11:39 AM Reply With Quote