View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #25  
XD Yea, that happens with me too. Sometimes even when the topic IS interesting to me. Anne Rice? Who's that?

Okay, so, two of the cats we have are of a specific breed.. York chocolate cats. They're both very fluffy and adorable, but they tend to run away when approached, most of the time. We got to keep them because we got them fixed before we knew what they were.. Anyways, neither of them like being held, but Molly tends to put up more of a fight than Basil Bear, her brother. He's the one I'm going to really talk about now.. Fair warning. Anyways, whenever we manage to catch him and pick him up, he starts letting out the most adorable little mews, like he's crying for help. It really really cute. He also likes getting his belly rubbed. The easiest way to catch him is to offer him these dried banana chips that, for some reason, he really loooooves! He comes running whenever someone opens the package and will even try to climb up onto that person to get them. It's really funny. Oh! And when mom gives him bathes, he tries to escape from her, but if he fails with that, he'll spend the entire time mewing for help. He sounds so sad, but it's soooo cute!!! Almost as cute as Merlin. <3
Old Posted 06-09-2015, 07:06 PM Reply With Quote