View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #19  
True, it is.

Aww.. That poor kitten. I'm sorry that it died... My mom and I have taken care of kittens a few times before. Well, mom more than me, but she taught me how to feed the kittens and stuff. We ended up with this adorable little orange tabby for a couple days until we got called up a foster home that could actually handle it. That was when I learned how to bottle feed kittens. I had to stay up all night and for the better part of the next day to make sure it was fed properly, but I literally watched it grow in size. I made a little bed for it to sleep in after feeding it so I could take small naps with it.. So cute. <3 It went from only eating and sleeping to eating and playing a little before sleeping. Then we ended up rescuing another kitten from our backyard.. It didn't belong to the cats that lived out there and they wouldn't let its mother come get it. Mom wouldn't let me bring it inside when I first found it, just in case its mother could get to it, but when night came and its mother wasn't around, we brought it inside. Poor little thing had something wrong with its eyes. They were all runny and sometimes got stuck closed because of all the mucus, but mom did a good job of cleaning its eyes for it. XD And I pulled another all nighter to make sure it ate enough. But I have an idea of how you felt when you couldn't save that kitten.. There was this one kitten that fell off the wall behind our house while its mother was moving it.. Mom heard what happened, but I didn't go looking for the kitten til morning.. But by the time I found it, fleas had killed the poor thing.. If I had gone outside as soon as mom said she heard the kitten fall, we probably would have been able to save it, since it could have survived the injuries from the fall.. The fleas drained the poor thing dry.. I felt really bad about it... And there I go, talking a LOT again. XD

That's a really nice story for how you got Zeke. ^^ Aand.. I did see Hiro's story. Poor kitty cat... Q.Q

o.o Wowzers, that's never happened to me. I'm sorry that that happened.. But I don't even wanna imagine how long one has to sit still to make something like that happen!!!!!!!
Old Posted 06-09-2015, 05:32 PM Reply With Quote