View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #13  
Dang it, I accidentally deleted my entire post when trying to correct a misspelled word. =.=; I hate it when that happens.. So annoying.. Anyway, thanks for explaining! That helps me understand some stuff now. Kind weird, but cool to know.

As I was saying, I felt kinda stupid when you mentioned PAD this time. XD I completely failed to realize what you were meaning with it until you said it was short for the name of that dragon game. I've found that starters for games like that do tend to lose their greatness as you get further along in a game.. Like to keep mine though. Ever heard of a game called MyDinos? It's a game where you can catch prehistoric and extinct animals and use them to battle others whiel exploring various areas. The site seems to have disappeared, but while it was still there, I had this one really nice little dino.. Literally the first one that I caught. For some reason, I didn't like my starter dino, so I didn't use it as much after I caught that other one. I forget what I named her or what species she was, but I really liked her. I actually played MyDinos for a long time until the site just vanished.. Could never find out what happened to it, though I did hear one thing about it maybe being moved.. Don't now where. Wish I did, cause I really miss playing it. And I've gone and started talking a lot again.. XD Sorry.

Ahhh.. I sees.. Well, I don't use Cruncyroll at all. There are sites I used to watch anime on my laptop, as well as my phone sometimes. I dunno why, but I prefer watching on them instead of my tv. I did watch some on Netflix when my family got it recently, but I found it a little difficult to read the subs and watch what was happening at the same time.

Okay... Dunno what to say though. Hey, are you talking about kitties??? I was just reading the conversation while trying to work up the courage to post something and I think it was about some kitties and a meanie lady mistreating one of the cats you have??? Er.. Sorry if I'm not supposed to be saying this here..
Old Posted 06-09-2015, 04:03 PM Reply With Quote