View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #7  
That probably is why. I didn't even notice the headpiece until you pointed it out though. It was mostly that top that was making me think "ninja" for some reason.. And then the hair made me think of Naruto. XD I dunno, I'm weird. But I don't see how practical the forehead protector is for defending one's head from being slashed. Maybe it does work, but I rather think a construction helmet might provide better protection from.. Most things. XD

That's good! Is that mission really stressful? Glad you're having a break, since it makes you happy.. What's "Puzzle and Dragons"? It sounds vaguely familiar, but I don't remember how I know of it.. Heh, my favorite things to play on my phone are Monster Galaxy and Inotia 4. The latter was the first game I got on my phone.. Pretty fun. Gaaah.. I'm too much of a horror fan though. My phone is full of "scary" games! XD What light novel are you reading? Is it really good? Who's that "Welf" person?

Yea, I recognized the dragons as from FR. I wish I had gotten an account there, but I never have... Q.Q I love dwagons!!!! They're so pretty~ I've always really loved dragons. When I was a kid, I thought a dragonologist was an actual job and wanted to be one.. XD Course, I'm not science-y enough for that. Aywas? o.o What sort of critters are from there?

I'm okie dokies.. o.o Geeeeez, I'm feeling really talkative. Just looked over this post. I'm having fun listening to creepypastas and scary "true" stories while generally roaming around the sites I'm on.. =w= And coloring~ Coloring is fun. I'm working on this one page that I haven't done yet.. Heh. I just remembered a dragon coloring book I had a while ago. I had used coloring pencils for it and I figured out how to make it look more scale-like.. The dragon's bodies, anyway. I kinda experimented with textures to see how it would look. Haven't seen that book in forever... I wonder where it is... AH, I HOPE I'M NOT TALKING TOO MUCH!!! Just... Feeling talky for some reason... o.o;;;; Sorry.
Old Posted 06-09-2015, 02:02 PM Reply With Quote