View Single Post
It's over 9000!
Default   #19  
Positioning his hands over the keys, Don takes a relaxing breath and begins to play a more soothing song. "This one is pretty soothing, I would play this for my parents a lot when they were home, which wasn't often and they usually didn't have much time." While talking he plays the song several times since its a short one, going from the end into the beginning again smoothly. "And yes, the Golden Ratio is one, but I believe there was also the Fibonacci Sequence as well that some songs were following along that. Though after a number, thirteen I think it was, it would basically repeat from the beginning again." Quiet for a moment as he plays, he debates whether to actually tell Vincent or not, and sighs mentally and decides to just go ahead.

"I haven't played since my last competition when I was about twelve, and the reason why I stopped playing was because I got into a fight with some of my classmates and hurt my hand. It was only a scrap, but I wasn't allowed to stretch my hand like when I played because then because it would slow down the healing process with constantly breaking the scab. That was actually when people started making me mad to be honest. Bullies don't normally get caught and have their behavior corrected mostly because the victim is too scared of them to tell or doesn't believe an authorize figure can help them for whatever reason. So I took things into my own hands. And since you mentioned playing an instrument, what was it you used to play?"

Old Posted 01-09-2015, 01:20 AM Reply With Quote