View Single Post
It's over 9000!
Default   #17  
"No, its alright, just didn't think I'd draw any attention considering I'm playing so poorly. I'm completely out of practice, I'm letting my emotions control me too much, and my hands are cramping horribly. But I just had to get that out. People some days just really tick me off and I haven't had a good vent in a while and just had to find a piano." A bit nervous with Vincent being there he tries to cover it up by massaging his hands some since they were a bit sore from the unusual use he was putting them through. After doing that for a bit he stretches his fingers by spreading them apart as much as possible, small snapping sounds audible from the pressure in the joints being relieved.

"If you want I could play a song for you, as long as I know the piano piece anyways. I haven't looked at a music score in ages, I feel out of touch in a way." He sighs a bit, a bit frustrated that he's playing so poorly. Don might have been a genius at playing as a kid, but he could tell how bad he was doing from lack of practice, even if most people probably wouldn't be able to tell. "Oh, by the way, there's apparently different mathematical equations that have been discovered in notable pieces, whether it was by chance or not I don't know, but for a math degree that class is required and figured it would expand my horizon."

Old Posted 01-09-2015, 12:17 AM Reply With Quote