View Single Post
It's over 9000!
Default Conflict of Interest - ML & Yoku   #1  
This is a Boy Love rp, if you don't like it you've been warned

OOC Thread
Donevin Whitman

Vincent

Sighing Don looks around the the piano room he's sitting in, listening to music instead of playing the piano. Looking out the window overlooking the campus grounds of the college he notices a guy in worn out clothes being hazed by some of the other students of the college. Clicking his tongue in annoyance he's about to turn away when something about the guy catches his interest. Watching for a moment, he reaches into a bag to pull out a tablet and flicking it to unlock it. Looking down at the screen his fingers fly about as he breaks into his mother's account for the college, even though since he knew the password already it wasn't really breaking in, and brings up the student logs by picture. Scrolling through the image he finds the guy that caught his interest. Noticing further down on the info page that 'Vincent' hadn't yet paid his tuition even though he's already put in a claim for an extension. Logging back out he pulls out his phone, checking the time on it.

"Good, I can call her now since her meeting should be finished." Quickly looking through his contacts list he dials his mom's cell number, "Hey mom? I have a favor to ask of you. I want to you pay for a particular student's tuition using my account." Putting his tablet back into his bag he slings his bag on his shoulder as he leaves the room. "Yeah, I know what I'm doing and this is what I want to do, I have my reasons...No, I don't want you to waive the tuition, I want to pay for it with the money I've earned from those competitions when I was a kid." The door closes shut behind him, the room being sound proof like the other music rooms so no one can hear his call.

Last edited by ml1201; 01-09-2015 at 12:06 PM.
Old Posted 01-06-2015, 11:54 PM Reply With Quote