View Single Post
I Am Tam
Bahaha!

*turns thoughtful* I wonder if I could get to the bank in time to get cash for lemon tarts?

Edit: I decided to walk down to Save On Foods to buy a lemon pie. When I reached the store I had to walk past the deli section to get to the bakery section, and I saw onion rings. So once I'd grabbed the lovely big pie I came back and got $1.27 worth of rings. I sat down to eat after buying them, and a guy in his sixties in plain clothes sat down at a table next to mine with a shepherds pie to eat. Once we were both done our food I glanced over and we talked a bit. He was quiet and polite, and he was a bit wistful as he asked if that was a lemon pie. I offered him a piece, and his reply was, "Yes, please." So I scooped one out onto the top of the thing his pie came in, and the piece that I ate tasted better because the pie had been shared.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Last edited by Tam I am; 07-22-2014 at 08:33 PM.
Old Posted 07-22-2014, 05:51 PM Reply With Quote