View Single Post
Seeker of Souls
Default   #11  
((Nah it's fine. XD
And holy post batman. XD
Sorry I havn't replied as of late, life stuff and business. I should be good for a while, now.))

'Hmm. I'll say...'

Croire took a quick look at the wound Kenai had suffered at the hands of the enemy, analyzing it well.
His face quickly turned in surprise when he was brought to his senses seeing Kenai knocked around.

Croire saw the mysterious man appear suddenly, and wielding such a weapon with ease!
Croire was too busy lost in thought as to see if he could remember such a man, and didn't notice the spell the man had readied. He saw Kenai come to his rescue in a rather... comical attempt. Nevertheless, he felt gratitude, and watching Kenai go up through the air, he knew what he had to do.

Croire quickly dashed into Marluxia with his keyblade with a force that sent him sprawling back. Marluxia, however, quickly regained balance in mid-air and landed on his feet. Croire, however, only needed to get him out of the way.

'Oomph...' he let out, as he caught Kenai falling into his arms. He set him down quicly, turning his attention back to Marluxia.

'I don't know who you are, but I already know I don't like you...'
'What is it that you want?'

Croire pointed his keyblade at Marluxia, an attempt to make a threatening stance.
Hey, hey you! I have places that need visiting! XD
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Last edited by Vincent; 05-04-2014 at 04:20 AM.
Old Posted 05-04-2014, 04:10 AM Reply With Quote