View Single Post
Seeker of Souls
Default   #5  
(orcha reminds me of the cook from Chrono Cross, dunno if that's intentional or not. XD and side note; ho-ly hell. XD post.)

-THUNK- -THUNK-
It was another normal day for Croire. As usual, he spent a few hours of his time devoted to training away in his small house. Well, if one could even call the small messy area he lived in a house.
His training dummy stood isolated in a corner, while the wall around it was covered in various scratch marks for when he got a little carried away.

'Hrrrr...YAH!'
And with one final slash, he cleaved the dummy in half.
'Ha! That's the third one this week! Glad to see I'm finally getting better at this.'
He took a short walk into his kitchen area, rummaging around for a garbage bag. He then collected all the pieces and fragments of his now destroyed dummy, and headed to put it into the dumpster outside.
'I'm happy to finally be getting better, but it also seems to have a slight effect on my wallet... Maybe I should slow down on breaking these things a bit...'
As he closed the lid, he spotted a shooting star in the sky.
'Now, there's something you don't see everyday...'
'I wonder what I should wish for...'
He closed his eyes. After a few moments of thought, he sighed and turned to walk back into his house.
'I'll put that on hold, for now.' He said, with a laugh.

He didn't manage to get far. A few steps toward the house, and he heard a quiet noise in a nearby bush. He stopped, turning toward the bush, while at the same time, continuing towards his house. To his surprise, a figure leaped out at him from the bush!
'Gahh!'
He immediately ran back inside the house, and grabbed his Keyblade. He turned immediately towards his front door, waiting for the figure to follow him. And follow him it did, as it dashed straight for him, he swung at it with his blade, scoring a direct hit, and causing the strange creature to crumple into a pile on the floor.
'W-What the hell just happened?' Was all he could manage to get out, before noticing a shower of falling 'stars' outside his window.
Hey, hey you! I have places that need visiting! XD
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 04-09-2014, 11:16 PM Reply With Quote