View Single Post
The Mad Scientist
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyjin View Post
I look at the first page and I read recolors. In my mind i see oh that is nice colors that may work with more outfits. I continue to read and see 40 runes for monthlies and yearlies. That is where you lost me sadly. That is extra 20 runes to a monthly i already posses. And 10 runes less of a yearly i already posses... That just hurts mine and possibly others wallets even more. Its nothing new to the item its only extra colors... if anything they should be cheaper then 40 much cheaper
o___o we already decided they'd be 30 runes instead, 40 was to high in general opinion, it was just the starting offer.

Athilea Majiri - The Monthlie donation items are more than likely not going to be changing, we can discuss maybe doing the 15th instead of the 1st but otherwise they are what actually pay the server bill every month :I we kinda need them to stay alive and stuff.

We were just going to add more items to the Crane game but we could do recoloured if the majority was in favor?

Quiet - o-o well the funbags are for now, I think Taiki still does want to give everyone real yearlies.

Old Posted 11-28-2013, 04:00 PM