View Single Post
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiki View Post
  1. No yearlies for 2014.
  2. Recolors of the current Yearlies at a slightly lower cost. I'm going with 40 runes, but that is negotiable.
  3. Recolors of 2013 Monthlies (one from each month from January to September 2013). They would be at a higher price than they were when released during those months, but a lower price than what the current Yearlies are. Again, I'm going with 40 runes, but that is negotiable.

No yearlies? I'm ok with that actually....

Recolors of current Yearlies? THIS IS VERY PENDING IN MY HEAD. I mean if they will be out all year, and the colors are different enough I suppose they would count as their own items. But I wouldn't focus too heavily on them, maybe a mixture of 1-3 new items then 3-6 recolors? Time constraints I know, but not every yearly would look good recolored.
Pricing? Depends, are we buying 1 color variation or multiple like we normally do? If it's 1 color variation then a $3 price point sounds more reasonable then a $4-5 price point.

Recolors of Monthlies? Yes and no. Be very strict about these, monthly recolors should be released on occasion and not released oh frilly nilly. Recolors can hurt the value of a lot of items, focusing on yearlies is one thing, but also Monthlies is another. Have polls of and tally what one or two monthlies people would like to buy recolored, then release a few of them during a event. (Also distributing these in Event Forum games will motivate a lot of people to participate to try and win them.) But again, only on occasion.

Old Posted 11-20-2013, 09:14 PM