View Single Post
Bald and loving it!
Default   #11  
One I would like to point out there are suggestion threads to where your ideas for games/events/items can go. Now being one of the people who works behind the curtain, I can say if you think planning and coding and pixeling is easy and can happen over night then you are wrong. If you have ever had a group project where every one is so vastly different with numerous ideas that is what is it is like.

That being said not to sound mean or anything but you are more then welcome to live your life outside of trisphee and come back in a few months. It will still be here since there are a good number of people who do log in and post. It may not look like there are people online when you are online but there are. We have gotten quite a few new users that are posting around until they fall into a hangout clique to post with. There will be shop keepers who will be able to sell you items that you've missed.

As for me I'mma stick around so I can tease people like you with things that I know that are awesome :P
Last edited by Poggio; 07-04-2013 at 10:38 AM.
Old Posted 07-04-2013, 10:12 AM Reply With Quote