View Single Post
nostalgic
Arikana;

Thanks! I hope so too! ( ◕ ௰ ◕ )

Tiva;

I understand, thanks for the welcome! ( ・ u ・)

Chocobo;

Okay, I'm going to rant, so ignore this, but;

ONE, no no no no, Lewis Carroll was NOT pedophilia. Many facts prove this. He had a love for small children, yes, but it was not a love everyone assumes.

In Carroll's personal journal he implied something dark happened to him at his school when younger. I think this is what lead him to be friends with children. He liked being in company of children because they were innocent. There isn't much more information on what in on at the school, but it seems very dark and had traumatize him, making any real relationships with adults (of course he had some close adult friends). So the 'facts' of him being a pedophilia was shit. The only reason he was even with Alice and her sisters (the place where 'All in a Golden Afternoon' takes place), was because the girls were the minsters of the church he gave lectures at. So as favors he would take them out on trips with one of his close friends, later he grew fond over their trips. He was just friends with them, that is all.

End of rant.

Sorry, I love Lewis Carroll, so I get so angry that the poor man still gets accused of such acts. I have read every single piece of his journals, works and small pieces to try to get any clue if he was such. So far, I got nothing then the poor guy going through life.

..Uhh, I'm sorry.( ◡ n ◡ )
I don't mean anything against you!
You.. Just sort of touched a soft subject with me.

Sorry if I ended up scaring you. ( ; n ; )
I'm just passionate about Lewis Carroll.. /hopesyoudon'thateher
Chasing White Rabbits
( Roleplay searching thread ⇈ )
Old Posted 05-02-2013, 03:28 PM Reply With Quote