View Single Post
Thorns and Claws
Every once in a while the two exchanged words though it was still mostly Neimi that kept Mizuki company. She was trying to still learn from him though she could tell he hated being here. Raden had even tried talking Thalion in getting the cuffs off and he had refused. Thalion wasn't a idiot. One on one Mizuki could kill him easily. Anyone here heck probably the whole came even.

He said he didn't want to risk that happening and he had no idea why they didn't just kill him instead of keeping him alive. Though as time went on in the winter season he oddly started to look forward to whatever comment Mizuki could come up with. It seemed to lead to some interesting conversations. Even if they were short lived ones.

Thalion was about to start working on something to eat again as he noticed Mizuki seemed to be oddly missing. He had never left this place the whole time, maybe he finally grew tired of sitting about? Neimi shrugged when he asked if she knew. "He's been gone a few hours I -" Raden seemed to come in over hearing the last bit as he spoke up. "He was near the cave entrance when I last saw him but that was .. some time ago now I've been back from scouting for a while due to the storm that was coming in."

Thalion stood there a moment before telling himself he didn't have to go risk his life for this damned idiot, if he wanted to freeze to death. Though he groaned at his other thought, it was hardly fair with those cuffs still on and there were drakes about. A storm didn't keep those things from taking wing. "Damn it all.." He said complaining before getting some things together and his weapons and walking out the door.

Neimi followed him as she seemed confused. "where are you-" "Like hell its going to be on my head that he went out there and froze to death or got eaten. Tsk damned idiot." Neimi stopped as Raden grabbed her shoulder. She said that Thalion was going to get himself killed though she knew that he was annoying to kill so maybe he'd be fine. Not like they could just run out there.

Cold was a understatement as he exited the cave and shivered once. "fuck this weather." The wind and low visibility. Let alone it was getting darker as time went on. "I swear I'll kill him if he's not dead when I find him." He said to himself to keep some form of motivation up as he walked trying to follow what tracks were left that the storm didn't cover up.

He was thankful for his magic for once that was certain, even without using it he had a higher body temperature compared to most. Though that still only kept so much of the bite back as he kept walking. "Damn it where the hell did you-" He stopped talking as a sudden roar over head caught his attention. Great a drake was following something. At his luck it was a dead Mizuki. Out of all the times or days to pick!
Old Posted 03-18-2013, 09:32 PM Reply With Quote