View Single Post
Lazy
Default   #13  
I'm being a bit pedantic here, but Shadow Dragon actually was a remake of the very original Fire Emblem. I assume that when you refer to the "originals", you mean the GBA games, which I do believe were great. Shadow Dragon's story never made much sense to me.

Awakening was purposely designed as an effort to bring together all the best features from the Fire Emblem series. Re-classing and the forging of weapons return, but re-classing requires a special kind of seal. And you needn't worry about the game being too easy, if that's your concern. The overworld map and branching evolution paths of Sacred Stones also return. Also, the characters are all fantastic, with few exceptions. Supports are far and away the best of any game in the series. If you have ever been a fan of any Fire Emblem, and you have a 3DS, I recommend you check it out.

And I never said that I've finished lunatic. Indeed, I am still working on it. Then again, I never admitted to not being a wizard.

I believe it's actually possible to download a digital copy of the game, but I'm not entirely convinced of the mechanics of the operation.
In all likelihood, you just read a clunky wall of text. There's no need for me to make you read even more in my signature.
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 06:07 PM Reply With Quote