View Single Post
Lazy
To that Someone,

You know we call each other friend, but I can't help but feel that there is a little distance between us. When we see each other out and about we have to take a second to really look...making sure that our eyes don't deceive us. With each meeting we know that there is a connection between us, one our eyes validate...and yet I have to wonder what it is that pulls us apart. At times I feel like I'm chasing you, I wonder if I even cross your mind when I'm not in your sight. I would call if I could, circumstances stop me from that. I wonder why it is you don't though.

People make time for the things that they enjoy, you say you enjoy my company...but your actions lead me to wonder. Was it all just a ploy for something bigger, something less innocent. I ask myself what was it really. I've never been able to rap my head around you, what you are, or anything like that and its something that I like and yet at times I have to fear it...that inability to understand what's in front of me when I see you. Unnerving exhilarating and yet I feel it will only leave me empty. Tell me and be honest when I ask you what you think....
Old Posted 09-26-2010, 09:42 PM